Caterer registration for Meredith 2017 is now open. Please send an Expression of Interest to email@example.com. As a general guide, we need the following details from you:
- What food you sell
- Where you are from
- A brief history of your enterprise and/or yourself
- A couple of photos of your stall and food
- The measurements of your proposed site
- Your intended menu, including prices (please note any vegetarian, vegan and gluten free items)
- The number of 10 and/or 15 amp power leads you need to operate
- Anything else that you think is important
We’re particularly interested in knowing why you entered, or are entering, the catering business, whether it’s a family connection, strange obsession, or some higher calling.
If you have some interesting ideas but no business as such we’d still like to hear from you.
You can find out more about catering at the Supernatural Amphitheatre via our Prospective Caterer Fact Sheet.
We’ll send you an email to confirm that we received your Expression of Interest, but it could take a few days.
EOI for Meredith 2017 will close on September 1.
Successful applicants will be notified by September 15.
Applications for Golden Plains 2018 will open on September 15 and close November 10.
Please use the following text in the ‘Subject’ field of your email:
Meredith 2017 EOI – “stall name”
If you have any questions you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catering Team – Meredith Music Festival and Golden Plains