The Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is about 110 minutes drive from Melbourne CBD in light traffic. On the first day of the festival you can expect steady traffic with some delays – here is a guide to travel times to your campsite on that day.
- Melbourne CBD to campsite – 3 hours
- Melbourne airport to campsite – 3 hours
- Avalon airport to campsite – 2 hours
- Geelong to campsite – 1.5 hours
- Ballarat to campsite – 1.5 hours
For Directions, take a look here.
Be extra careful driving on country, rural and unfamiliar roads. Please choose the most direct route and avoid ‘back’ ways. Some helpful tips here. Plan rest breaks if tired and watch for wildlife.