MMF PTY LTD
ABN 15 157 031 720
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please be aware that a ticket (referred to as a Festival wristband) to an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre cannot be sold, re-sold, attempted to be re-sold, transferred or attempted to be transferred for profit or commercial advantage. If this occurs the Festival wristband and all other Festival wristbands in the same order are voidable and the Festival wristband holder/s may be refused entry to or be ejected from the Festival site or handed over to Police. Aunty’s re-sale service is the only authorised re-sale facility. Please also be aware that ballot codes to purchase tickets to an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre cannot be sold, attempted to be sold or attempted to be transferred for profit or commercial advantage. If this occurs the ballot code and any associated tickets will be voidable and sellers will be blacklisted from future ballots.
This Festival wristband is sold or gifted or allocated by MMF Pty Ltd, ABN 15157031720. Purchase of this Festival wristband constitutes a contract between MMF Pty Ltd, the purchaser and, in the event that the Festival wristband is purchased on another’s behalf or gifted or allocated, the Festival wristband holder. Wristbands are sold subject to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract between MMF Pty Ltd, the purchaser and the Festival wristband holder.
Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission from Aunty Meredith.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale include the following.
1. A change in personal circumstances of the Festival wristband holder does not entitle the return or exchange of the Festival wristband.
2. Festival wristbands will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the Festival wristband holder, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser. Programming is subject to change at any time without notice.
3. Lost, stolen, missing or damaged Festival wristbands will not be replaced. You might consider it prudent to insure the value of your ticket in the event of such loss.
4. Festival wristbands only provide access to the areas as indicated by signage and/or enforced by the authorised security and authorised staff at the event.
5. Professional audio visual cameras (including but not limited to all cameras with a detachable lens) are only permitted with written permission from Aunty Meredith. A copy of the written permission must be presented at the time of a request by Festival staff; failure to do so will result in the equipment being cloaked until the end of the Festival. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to classify an audio visual device as a professional camera and/or as a device used for a professional purpose and therefore a banned item. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove a Festival wristband holder if they are in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
6. Festival wristbands must be worn at all times around the wrist of the Festival wristband holder when at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre during gate open times. Festival wristbands are strictly not transferrable and cannot be shared. All visitors are required to stop and show their wristband when requested by Festival staff. For security purposes this ticket remains the property of MMF Pty Ltd at all times until the advertised gates close time of the Festival.
7. Entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is only permitted to Festival wristband holders who agree to have their vehicle searched on entry for glass, gas bottles and other banned items.
8. Entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre is only permitted to Festival wristband holders who agree to the terms and conditions and the Festival policies, viewable at mmf.com.au. The Festival policies include but are not limited to the trespasser policy, no dickhead policy, amphitheatre furniture policy, kids/all ages, campsite noise and nuisance policy, what to bring, banned items and gates times. MMF Pty Ltd reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or does not comply with the Festival policies and/or is involved in an illegal activity. The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, we may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the website. You should periodically check this page of the terms and conditions to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions and Festival policies.
9. The Every Thing page of the Festival website is essential reading before attending the Festival. For advice on personal safety, getting to the Festival, and what to bring (and what not to bring) please see aunty.mmf.com.au.
10. MMF Pty Ltd has the right to use any photos, film or other recordings taken of people or things whilst attending the Festival for presentation, promotional or other MMF Pty Ltd purposes in perpetuity.
11. Transport to and from the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre will be operated by independent parties. MMF Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any action or omission by such parties. You may be subject to lengthy delays in entry to the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre and in leaving the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre.
12. Some of the artists appearing may use lyrics, language, gestures or symbols whilst entertaining that some people may find offensive. If such language or behaviour may concern you, please do not attend. There will be nudity during the Meredith Gift on Sunday; please avoid the Amphitheatre during this time if such behaviour may concern you.
13. Children under 12 are free but must wear an I’M UNDER 12 wristband issued at Reception on entry. Everyone else needs a Festival wristband to gain entry. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian at all times. There are no concessions or discounts. If you bring a minor to the event, you agree to the contractual terms contained in these terms and conditions and the Festival policies on behalf of the minor.
14. MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property and motor vehicles.
15. If you have a viral or bacterial illness please stay at home, to keep from infecting others.
16. Festival wristband holders understand they must bring enough shelter to survive the duration of the event.
17. Festival wristband holders acknowledge that they are physically able to participate in events and associated activities at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre, and that you have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional.
18. Festival wristband holders acknowledge that participating in an event at the Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness MMF Pty Ltd may, at the cost of the Festival wristband holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Festival wristband holder. MMF Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment on-site. Medical treatment at the Festival is provided by a third party who are a separate legal entity. Any claims resulting from medical treatment on-site should be directed to the third party.
19. Entry is at the Festival wristband holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary. MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise. MMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for damage or loss caused by theatrical effects like smoke, haze and strobe lighting. Festival wristband holders understand that theme camps and campsite parties are not owned or operated by MMF Pty Ltd. The Festival wristband holder assumes all risk of injury or death arising from the operation of and/or participation in any of these activities.
20. Swimming in the dams or elsewhere is strictly not permitted.
21. The Tobacco Act (1987) bans smoking within 10m of a food vendor. Please do not smoke within 10m of food vendors.
22. Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted on the Festival site or without express prior written permission of MMF Pty Ltd.
23. MMF Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
24. All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST). Credit card statements for purchases made via the Supernatural Ticket Centre will itemise a purchase as a charge from “MMF Pty Ltd”. Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
25. The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to MMF Pty Ltd and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited. The Meredith Music Festival logo and Golden Plains logo are registered trademarks.
26. Purchasers and Festival wristband holders accept that the internet, temporary mobile phone towers and other utilities including to but not limited to power, gas and water are not always reliable and that system outages and interruption may occur. Festival wristband holders are not permitted to plug, tap or draw into or from these services without prior written permission of Aunty Meredith.
27. To the full extent permitted by law, Festival wristband holders waive all legal rights of action (on behalf of themselves, their heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns) against and fully release MMF Pty Ltd, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Festival wristband holder’s participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.
WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. “Gross negligence” is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004.
For enquiries, feedback or complaints please contact us by email at email@example.com.