Hire your own private room in advance, then arrive on-site via the express lane and drive straight to your reserved car space near your already-set up and furnished room.
The Rochester has a friendly 24-hour concierge and is located in prime campground between Mulwaverley and Hong Kong Island, close to the Amphitheatre, Pink Flamingo Bar, Meredith Eye and Eric’s Terrace, as well as the hot showers. And a loo, just for Rochester guests.
There are two room types, both come as Double or Twin Share. Maximum 2 people per room.
- a “Standard” sturdy tent (with either a double bed stretcher or two singles), or
- one of Uncle Doug’s “XL” roomy 20-foot lockable cabins (converted shipping container) complete with veranda, bedside table, running water, a fan and hotel-grade mattresses; your choice of a double bed or two singles.
Check in is from 8am Friday 13 December and late check out by 2:30pm Sunday 15 December. Three days, two nights for two people in your own private canvas room or converted shipping container. BYO all linen, towels, blankets and pillows. Soap and shower tokens are provided. Prices will be advised later in the year.
The Rochester is a boutique establishment so vacancies are very limited. We suggest that you book early to avoid disappointment.
Please contact Aunty Meredith if you’re interested in entering The Rochester Advance Ballot for Meredith 2019.
We trust you will enjoy your stay with us.
- The price of The Rochester does not include entry to the festival. You must have already purchased tickets to the Meredith Music Festival.
- A Standard room at The Rochester has the following dimensions: H 2.2 metres x W 3.05 metres x L 2.4 metres.
- An XL room at The Rochester has the following dimensions: H 2.3 metres x W 2.3 metres x L 4.0 metres, plus an entry that is H 2.6 metres x W 2.3 metres x L 1.7 metres.
- If your circumstances change after reserving your Rochester room, we can usually reallocate your room to someone on The Rochester Waitlist. There is a $20 processing fee to use The Rochester re-sale service.