Due to The Rochester’s increasing popularity, this year we have introduced a Rochester Advance Ballot. It will operate in a similar way to the Ticket Ballot – your history with us will be taken into consideration when the Ballot is drawn.
ENTER THE ROCHESTER ADVANCE BALLOT
The Rochester Advance offer includes two Full Festival Tickets to Meredith Twenty Seven, plus a room at The Rochester for you and your guest. You can choose one of two options:
- a Standard sturdy old school tent (with either a double bed stretcher or two singles) for $1,125.40 (inclusive of booking fee), or
- one of Uncle Doug’s XL roomy 20-foot lockable cabins (converted shipping container) complete with veranda, bedside table, running water, a fan and hotel-grade mattresses; your choice of a double bed or two singles for $1,350.40 (inclusive of booking fee).
If this offer is of interest to you, please Enter The Rochester Advance Ballot prior to 5pm Monday 31 July. Results will be advised on Tuesday 1 August. If successful, you will have approximately a week to make your reservation before we open up Rochester sales to the general public.
Hire your own private room in advance, then arrive on-site via the express lane and drive straight to your reserved car space near your already-set up and furnished room.
The Rochester has a 24-hour concierge and is located in prime campground between Mulwaverley and Hong Kong, close to the Amphitheatre, Pink Flamingo Bar, Meredith Eye and Eric’s Terrace, as well as the hot showers. And a loo just for Rochester guests.
There are two room types, both come as Double or Twin Share. Maximum 2 people per room.
- a “Standard” sturdy old school tent (with either a double bed stretcher or two singles), or
- one of Uncle Doug’s “XL” roomy 20-foot lockable cabins (converted shipping container) complete with veranda, bedside table, running water, a fan and hotel-grade mattresses; your choice of a double bed or two singles.
Check in is from 8am Friday 8 December and late check out by 2:30pm Sunday 10 December. Three days, two nights for two people in your own private canvas room is $385 for The Standard, or $610 for The XL converted shipping container. BYO all linen, towels, blankets and pillows. Soap and shower tokens are provided.
The Rochester is a boutique establishment so vacancies are very limited. We suggest that you book early to avoid disappointment.
We trust you will enjoy your stay with us.
- The price of The Rochester does not include entry to the festival. You must have already purchased tickets to the Meredith Music Festival.
- A Standard room at The Rochester has the following dimensions: H 2.2 metres x W 3.05 metres x L 2.4 metres.
- An XL room at The Rochester has the following dimensions: H 2.3 metres x W 2.3 metres x L 4.0 metres, plus an entry that is H 2.6 metres x W 2.3 metres x L 1.7 metres.