The Rochester is very close to sold out – there is one Rochester XL room available. Please email Aunty if you’d like to make a reservation.
If you’re only interested in a Standard Rochester, please contact Aunty to add your name to the Rochester waitlist.
Hire your own private room in advance, then arrive on-site via the express lane and drive straight to your reserved car space near your already-set up and furnished room.
The Rochester has a 24-hour concierge and is located in prime campground between Mulwaverley and Hong Kong, close to the Amphitheatre, Pink Flamingo Bar, Meredith Eye and Eric’s Terrace, as well as the hot showers. And a loo just for Rochester guests.
There are two room types, both come as Double or Twin Share. Maximum 2 people per room.
- a “Standard” sturdy old school tent (with either a double bed stretcher or two singles), or
- one of Uncle Doug’s “XL” roomy 20-foot lockable cabins (converted shipping container) complete with veranda, bedside table, running water, a fan and hotel-grade mattresses; your choice of a double bed or two singles.
Check in is from 8am Friday 8 December and late check out by 2:30pm Sunday 10 December. Three days, two nights for two people in your own private canvas room is $385 for The Standard, or $610 for The XL converted shipping container. BYO all linen, towels, blankets and pillows. Soap and shower tokens are provided.
The Rochester is a boutique establishment so vacancies are very limited. We suggest that you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to stay at The Rochester this year, please contact Aunty Meredith to arrange your reservation.
We trust you will enjoy your stay with us.
- The price of The Rochester does not include entry to the festival. You must have already purchased tickets to the Meredith Music Festival.
- A Standard room at The Rochester has the following dimensions: H 2.2 metres x W 3.05 metres x L 2.4 metres.
- An XL room at The Rochester has the following dimensions: H 2.3 metres x W 2.3 metres x L 4.0 metres, plus an entry that is H 2.6 metres x W 2.3 metres x L 1.7 metres.